STUDY MBBS IN BANGLADESH
Bangladesh is turning into a major goal for understudies from nations like India, Nepal, and so forth for getting their MBBS degree. Consistently, countless understudies apply in top therapeutic colleges of Bangladesh. The typical cost for basic items and training here is very moderate when contrasted with other therapeutic universities around the globe. The normal expense of the MBBS degree in Bangladesh shifts from 24 Lakh INR to 30 Lakh INR.
The therapeutic colleges in Bangladesh are perceived and endorsed by the MCI – Medical Council of India; ECFMG – Education Council for Foreign Medical Graduates, USA; FAIMER’s IMED – Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research’s International Medical Education Directory; ACGME – Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education; MCC – Medical Council of Canada and WHO – World Health Organization. This helps the understudies who move on from medicinal colleges in Bangladesh to be qualified to show up for real tests like the USMLE, PLAB and furthermore the screening examination directed by the National Board of Examinations, India, under the perception of Medical Council Of India (MCI) and practice in all nations over the globe. The framework and nature of instruction are awesome. Understudies are given fantastic settlement at a lot less expensive rates.
The MBBS in Bangladesh offers five years MBBS course and one-year temporary position preparing as required by Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council prompting MBBS level of the University of Dhaka. The scholastic session will be from January every year or as proposed by the Government.
BENEFITS OF STUDYING IN BANGLADESH
- The cost of the complete course of MBBS in Bangladesh is quite affordable as compared to other countries across the world.
- The MBBS degree from a Bangladesh Medical University is recognized by WHO and UNESCO and is accepted globally.
- No entrance test is required for admission which makes the admission process much easier.
- No donation is required to get admission in a Bangladesh medical college.
- Students studying in medical colleges in Bangladesh are given opportunity to get an internship in some of the best multinational companies and hospitals of the world.
- Students are provided with the practicals and experiments to improve their skills in a better way.
- The quality of infrastructure, education and accommodation is comparable to other developed countries.
- The hospitals are well equipped with great infrastructure and technology.
- Bangladesh University of Professionals
- Gono Bishwabiddalay, Bangladesh
- Shahjalal University of Science and Technology
- University of Dhaka
- University of Rajshahi
- University of Science & Technology Chittagong
- Khwaja Yunus Ali Medical College
- Dhaka National Medical College
- Southern Medical College