STUDY MBBS IN PHILIPPINES
The medical course in Philippines is called the MD program [Doctor of medicine]. The MD program is equivalent to MBBS of UK, India, Pakistan and other Commonwealth countries. This degree comprises of medical theory, practicals and clinical rotation giving a better exposure to the students. The degrees obtained from medical universities in Philippines are recognized by World Health Organization and Medical Council of India.
Philippines is one the countries known for providing a quality education in medicine like MBBS, MD etc. The higher level of practical sessions and experienced teaching staff in Medical colleges of Philippines has gained significant popularity around the world. The infrastructure of the medical universities, the curriculum and atmosphere in the colleges of Philippines makes it a preferred location of education for international students. The cost of the complete MBBS course in Philippines is much lower as compared to other countries.
The medical universities are approved by the Medical Council of India(MCI) and WHO. The medium of teaching is English which breaks the major barrier of communication for international students. The calculations say that the students who have completed MBBS, MD courses from Philippines are known to have 100% success rate, in the region under USMLE.
BENEFITS OF STUDYING IN PHILIPPINES
- The Medical universities of Philippines are listed in WHO(World Health Organization) and MCI (Medical Council of India). This makes the students eligible for leading international medical exams such as USMLE and MCI for clinical practice in other countries.
- The medium of Instruction is English which helps international students to easily adapt and avoids the learning curve of an additional language.
- The cost of complete MBBS course is quite affordable and there is no donation fee in many Philippines Medical Colleges. Tuition fees range from 15 to 25 Lakhs Indian Rupees based on the ranking of the medical college.Affordable tuition fee is another important advantage you will get when studying in Ukraine.
- The cost of living is very low thus helping the international students to afford the expenses easily.
- The medical institutes allow students to practically diagnose patients which improves their confidence and provides them with better practical knowledge.
- Philippines is the largest supplier of trained nurses & doctors to USA & several other countries.
- Top class technological features
- No Donation charges
- No NEET or entrance exam
- AMA School of Medicine
- University of Perpetual Help
- Angeles University Foundation
- Our Lady of Fatima University
- Emilio Aguinaldo College of Medicine
- Bicol Christian College of Medicine
- Medical School Foundation
- Davao Medical School Foundation