STUDY IN AUSTRALIA
Australia has for quite some time been an incredibly attractive area for understudies hoping to ponder abroad. Just as being a well-known occasion goal for many visitors, Australia likewise has an enormous add up to offer forthcoming understudies scholastically, socially and socially.
Australia brags amazing blend societies. From the indigenous Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander populaces, by means of the British and Irish impacts, to the later entries from Europe and Asia, Australia has a different and inviting society. The nation additionally plays host to the absolute most conspicuous tourist spots on the planet, for example, the Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbor Bridge, and numerous popular world figures extending from entertainers like Chris Hemsworth and Cate Blanchett to competitors, for example, cricketer Shane Watson.
It’s not simply in sights and sounds that Australia exceeds expectations either, being home for what it’s worth to the absolute best colleges and research establishments on the planet. These establishments have a long custom of tolerating global understudies, and all things considered offer a gigantic exhibit of scholastic open doors for forthcoming students and postgraduates.
Benefits of Study in Australia
The components that make Australia the best universal training goal may include:
- Handy and vocation situated preparing with an open door for paid temporary positions.
- Receives new innovations at a quicker rate than in most different nations with one of the most noteworthy rates of web access on the planet
- Australian capabilities and the aptitudes bestowed are perceived by worldwide bosses.
- A large portion of the courses and preparing attempted by global understudies in Australia are secured by the Australian Qualification Framework (AQF) and approved by the Australian government.
- The nation is focused on giving quality instruction to understudies – be it national or global.
- Australia is a sheltered, multicultural, benevolent and amicable society.
Why Study in Australia?
Master (MA, MSc)
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Master of Philosophy (MPhil)
Doctorate of Philosophy (PhD)
Short term Courses
Undergraduate : Rs. 60-70 Lakhs
PG Diploma : Rs. 35-40 Lakhs
All universities and colleges require an IELTS score ranging from 6.0 (undergraduate courses) to minimum of 6.5 band (post graduate courses).
A few universities may also accept a TOEFL score of minimum 80 for undergraduate course and minimum 90 for postgraduate course.
A good academic record in High School Certificate or 12 years of schooling.
Some courses such as Computing and Engineering will require Mathematics and /or Science as pre-requisites
POST GRADUATE COURSES
A good academic record in Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university is necessary Some universities may even accept student at 55% and above in the 1st degree. For MBA, in very few schools will ask for GMAT scores ranging from 600-700 but not mandatory.
Any work experience in the field will be helpful For MBA programs at some Universities students need to have work experience along with their Bachelor’s Degree